Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Make a Wish!


One of the top selling items on my website is the Wish Ticket rolls from FG & Company. They come in pink, blue or antique white. They are rolls of 100 tickets tied with a silk ribbon with a tag that says, "If I had 100 wishes I would give them all to you!" The reason I am blogging about them is because my customers have so many unique ways to use them that I decided to share them with you!


The reason many rolls are ordered is for weddings. They have been used for favors, table decorations and dollar dances. My favorite Wedding use is entrance to the Photo Booth. A bride rented a photo booth and gave each guest one wish ticket to go inside the booth and have fun with their pictures! I would have loved to have seen some of those!


Some customers have inspired me with their stories! A realtor in Arizona shares them with Cancer patients. A nurse in Connecticut gives them to patients in her office and also uses them when she volunteers for the American Red Cross.


I would love to hear your stories of how you have used them (or plan to use them). The possibilites are endless (parties, showers, etc). Thanks for sharing!

1 comment: