Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New York Gift Show


I just returned from the New York Gift Show. This is the first time in a long time that I am excited about the products that I found at the show. I was on a mission to find special products that were different, touching and made in the USA. One of my favorite finds was the handcrafted bubble wands by a company named At-Choo. When I entered the booth I was truly touched by the stories that accompanied each handmade piece. I wanted to buy everything! I kept thinking about the bubble wands the whole time I was at the show. It was the last item I ordered in NY and I cannot wait to receive them and put them on my website (http://www.awingandabear.com/). If you have a chance, please check out the at-choo website http://www.at-choo.com/!


I also signed up for a custom order signs and frame program from Danielson studios. You will be able to customize signs or frames with any personalization you want (including your favorite quote) and the finished product will ship within 48 hours. The designs are beautiful! They make great gifts for weddings, baby showers or special occasions. The link will be on my website in a few weeks.


I purchased more Dragonfly and Butterfly Earrings and Necklaces from Anne Koplik Designs. I have been buying from Anne Koplik for quite some time. The colors are beautiful this time. Anne Koplik does jewelry for Dancing with the Stars and some of the awards shows.


I placed another order with Kimono Kool. They make jewelry, hair items and other cool items from vintage kimonos. This time I ordered bracelets, hair clips and shoelaces. The shoelaces are so much fun! The colors are great.


Some of the other great products I came across are bracelets and necklaces from Findings. They are all handmade and made of vintage items like old jewelry, game pieces, etc. Each one is different.


Hopefully, if all goes well, I will have them on my website within a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment