Monday, January 18, 2010

Putting Christmas on hold for 10 months


This year I found that putting the Christmas decorations away was harder than ever before! I have one grouping left of Santas and a mantel of snowmen left. I find putting them away depressing. Christmas memories of family and friends are packed away also. Will it be the same next year? I know the answer is probably not. Every year I say the decorations will go up earlier so we have more time to enjoy them, but it never happens. Maybe the answer is to set the Days until ... app on my iphone with a countdown. 10 months from now!


Here is a picture of a section of my powder room. The powder room is decorated differently than the rest of my home. Kind of retro funky. The rest of my home was vintage decorated, but more of a tradional vintage Holiday decorating. I picked up the aqua glittered reindeer this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment