Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Praols Story Bracelets and More


I just received my order that was placed at the New York Gift Show from a company called Praols. What drew me to this company was the theme "Women helping Women". All of their jewelry, accessories and ornaments are handcrafted in the USA by stay at home mothers and low income moms in dire situations. What a wonderful concept! I picked out a few things to put on my website. Each item comes with a little saying and an explanation of the company. Pictured here is the Wish Bracelet. Tie on your Make a Wish Bracelet, and wish with all the power of your mind and heart and believe..... when it wears off, you wish will come true!

You can check out their philosophy on their website - http://www.storybraceletsandmore.com/story.php

No comments:

Post a Comment